View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #37
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
i personally don't have snobbery towards best sellers, i'm not sure why i never have read it or never plan to. to be honest i've never read anything by john grisham. i'm pretty sure i've seen some films adapted from his books but which ones that i can't tell you either. and no i haven't seen the firm.
I've seen some movies made from books that were OK on their own, but when you read the book and compare, the book makes the movie seem not so good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote