View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by robins777 View Post
. If I get the Kindle I will have to convert all the epub book I have at the moment, is that right?

John
Correct.
Calibre software will do a good job for you and its free. It aso has a lot of other useful features, like serving up you ebook collection over the net that can come in handy with a connected reader like Kindle.

Also, since you're talking PD books, be aware that most of those are also available in free Kindle-compatible editions (often from Amazon itself) so you may not need to convert them. But it is still a good idea to check out Calibre.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote