View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #19
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Eric: I formatted my Cf-card- got a clean cf-cardcontents- unzipped it- images and config. On the CF-card. With notepad ++ I deleted all on the config. And typed format . I looked again at ‘how to reflash your iLiad’ and I tried to reflash, but the screen remained frozen. While reflashing, the screen refreshed itself a few times.

Shaggy: Yes, I requested the SDK a long time ago and apart from some trouble earlier this year my iLiad has always been reliable and good.
The only incident I can think of has to do with a corrupt epubfile. I am on a forum: ereaders.nl (as chucktheblues) and about two weeks ago the news was, that a Dutch newspaper, De Telegraaf, had made a testversion in epub-format. I downloaded that on my iLiad and I only got 1698 pages, but couldn’t open it. Other members on the forum, with different ereaders, were having trouble as well. One of them remarked that the epub was a ‘dirty’ conversion and his testversion was 3460 pages; so something must be wrong with my Fbreader. Afterwards I did read some books, but mostly mobi.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote