View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Vega Tablet headed to T-Mobile UK

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/i...ed-to-t-mobil/

15 inch Tegra based tablet will be available the end of the year. Seems they are positioning it as a Family tablet. Meant to sit in the Kitchen and allow everyone to keep calendars/schedules coordinated.

I've been talking about a device like this for years. One that can pull everyones calendar info together for a Family and also be used for news reading, recipes etc. My version would be something Bistable for power efficiency but Im happy to see something going more in this direction.

Now give it a fridge mount LG should do a fridge with a pop out 3g/4g/Bluetooth tablet
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote