View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #15644
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I'm reading a book called Habits of the House by Fay Weldon. I saw it on a list of books that supposedly fans of Downton Abbey would like. I love Downton Abbey, but I am so far bored to tears by this book. I am going to give it a bit more time before I give up. I have only liked one book suggested for fans of Downton Abbey so far, and that was Brideshead Revisited. The rest have been disappointing.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote