View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Since the Firmware thread is getting long i think it would be more helpful, to have a dedicated thread for each version of the software.

The problem i have with PDFreader 2013.01.02 now is the following:

In zoomed paper mode (several presses of a button bring you through the "columns" of a page), the turning of pages only works in one direction (increasing page number).
If i want to go to the previous page and the top left of the current page had been reached, the navigation jumps to page 1 of the pdf instead to show the previous page at the lower right.
Hi,
I did test it on my samples and could not reproduce this behaviour. The feature works just fine. Could you please test it on other multi column pdfs?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote