View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #13
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I once saw a paragraph that I could barely read that would go through Word's grammar checker without showing an error. I have used the one with Word for a number of years and have learned a lot from it. The last English I had was a bonehead course as a freshman in college, the last before that was 9th grade so I have some serious deficiency.

I see Libre Office (which is free) now has a grammar checker though I have not tried it as yet.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote