View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #45
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@jackie: That's weird. Explorer on XP is not supposed to be able to browse MTP devices as per the docs I read. Is this device connecting via MTP or is it maybe using some sort of network-over-USB connect? I dont know enough about windows to tell you how to figure that out I'm afraid, but my guess would be go into device manager and look around.
My experience is that XP's explorer partially works. Sometimes it sees devices and sometimes it doesn't. When it sees a device there is a large probability that it won't be able to browse the files on the device, but sometimes it can. I was unable to determine exactly what causes the differences and eventually gave it up as a lost cause.