View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #38
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Of course I understand that. My point is that these two screens, eink and lcd, are very different. If you see little or no difference, there is no point in buying an expensive eink device. One detail: I used to do a lot of photography, and took many color slides; to look at those slides, I placed them on what we call a lightbox which was a sheet of milk-colored glass over different kinds of lightbulbs, and we generally did this in a very dark room; this was similar to looking at a backlit screen and when I looked up it took me some seconds to focus. Backlit screens sometimes have that effect on me today, especially if I have been looking at them for over an hour.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote