View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:20 AM   #39
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I hope so I'm currently using an iphone 3 which is dying so was thinking of upgrading to the 5s but the big launch today seemed mainly disappointing. I suspect that's probably due to the heavily negative comments on the interwebs this morning and in reality it would be a really nice upgrade for me. I thought about going android but I use my phone to interact with my apple tv and itunes library and I'm worried it won't work as smoothly out of their eco system if at all.
I don't know about apple tv, but there are android apps that let you use itunes to store your music. When I switched from iPhone to android (HTC One X+) I found 2 apps--Rocket and iSyncr. Rocket is my music player on my phone, and iSyncr is the app on my computer that transfers my music, videos, etc from iTunes to my phone. The only ones it won't transfer are those that have DRM (when iTunes used to do that). The majority of my music comes from CD's and Amazon so I think I only had 2-3 songs that wouldn't transfer to my phone.

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote