View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
KoboKobe

Try changing the minimum line height field to 0.0%, my line height is also set to 0.0 but I believe that was the original default value. It probably has a value like 110% or 120% for line height now if you have not previously changed it. I believe that will do the trick. As I recall that was another tip I received from somebody else, probably taming again.

I just checked an e-pub I side-loaded earlier today and I was able to change the line spacing using the Touch slider.

Note: The line height field is on the same page - Preferences - Conversions - Common Options - Look & Feel

Last edited by fbrII; 10-07-2012 at 08:56 PM.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote