View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:20 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricLandes View Post
It has an embedded font. First one I've run across. (I've only had my Kindle a month...) I tried to convert it to figure out how it's done, but the file is in Topaz format and Calibre can't handle that.

My question is, how do I do that in a .MOBI file and have it appear on the Kindle? I'm basically familiar with HTML and XML (My day job has me in DITA all day long), but am not sure how to produce this effect in this format.

Thanks for any info!
You said it yourself. Your book is in Topaz format. It is not a Mobi file. Mobi does not support font embedding.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote