Connoisseur
reup began at the beginning.

Device: hp ipaq hx2750
importing html does not import images

hello all,

first the basic :
calibre 0.6.24
device (not recognised) hp hx2752 with wince 2003

I have created a html ebook with images. when I add it in calibre, it seems to come without the images

I have a index.html and all images are in the same directory that the index file

I tried previously to have the files in a sub-dir, but it did not work as well

I can open the ebook in a browser and I get it complete, with images, but if I add it to calibre then convert it to any format, the images are lost (represented by an empty square)

my prefert format is mobi but I tried epub, pdf.... none came with the images

I created a html file with the table of content as in the FAQ, but I get the dame, with a TOC in front

I converted all the files to a zip file that I draged into calibre the try to convert it but I get an error message during conversion

this is the result from ebook-convert on the console
ebook-convert electronique.zip electronique.mobi
Processing archive...
1% Converting input to HTML...
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running on /tmp/calibre_0.6.24_ZCZZCi_plumber/index.html
Language not specified
Creator not specified
Title not specified
Building file list...
34% Running transforms on ebook...
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
Auto generated TOC with 0 entries.
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/init.py", line 48, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/conversion/cli.py", line 249, in main
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/conversion/plumber.py", line 804, in run
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/transforms/flatcss.py", line 123, in __call__
File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/transforms/flatcss.py", line 167, in baseline_spine
ValueError: max() arg is an empty sequence

help ?
reup is offline   Reply With Quote