View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 05:16 AM   #20108
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
The psychopathic population or prisons runs about 15% vs 1% for the general population, and 3% for business management.
Working in the business community, I can definitely confirm that at least 3% fall into the category, and most get to positions of power too, unfortunately...

Just finished Hollow World by Michael J Sullivan - can't remember if it was a recommendation in this thread - but well worth the read. Kicks off with a bit of time-travel (always welcome) but mostly it's about the far future world that the protagonist finds himself in. It is a well rendered and generally consistent new society. A straightforward and fun read.

Now embarking on Killing Hope by Keith Houghton, #1 in the Gabe Quinn series. Got it free through Amazon Prime. Too early to tell if it's going to keep me engaged, but I'm never averse to a good serial killer tale...
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote