View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #32
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
You missed the point. I would NOT be happy with checking to ignore or merge duplicate files. I want to go over the duplicate records, at my leisure and decide which record to keep.
That desire is why I have ignore set. This way I can review dupes at my leisure using the find dupes plugin. I found that before I set ignore that the vast majority of dupe warnings were not dupes at all.

I agree that you should have a copy to clipboard button to be able to, if you choose, review the results at you convenience.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote