View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:47 AM   #31
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I think the op will be happy with the result of checking the automerge box in preferences>adding books and selecting the appropriate automerge selection. This will give her the option to copy to clipboard which she was asking for.

I am sure you are right that adding the button to the other dialogue is the way to go but IMO using automerge with it's 3 comprehensive options is a better way to add books. Maybe that is just me.

Helen
You missed the point. I would NOT be happy with checking to ignore or merge duplicate files. I want to go over the duplicate records, at my leisure and decide which record to keep.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote