View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #27
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
iReaderReview, wow. Your responses are right on par with my conclusions. After spending 4 days with my KFHD I'm not enthused. Great for surfing the web. Listening to music, dolby sound is just ok. Its not what I imagined. With an app called ES File Explorer you can access the stock camera app which takes stills and vids. There are even a few video effects built in! As for communicating with others, it does an ok job. Luckily Instagram is now accessable via the web. Otherwise I'd be out of luck. So I am on the fence as to whether or not to keep it. Its a great device, no bones about it! I just don't think its right for me. *sigh*
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote