View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
ninelives1
ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.ninelives1 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Paperwhite
Kindle PaperWhite Swipe to Unlock problem

I just removed ads on my Kindle by paying the $20 to amazon. I also added some custom wallpapers. I don't know at what point it started but now every time I open my case, the screen automatically unlocks. I'd prefer that it wait for me to swipe the screen to unlock. I have some nice wallpapers including a nice portrait of Emma Stone that I would love to actually be able to admire. Does anyone know how to fix this?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195474
This is also the link that I used to add the custom wallpapers.
Edit:I know I could just set a password on it but it covers the wallpaper and is time consuming.

Last edited by ninelives1; 01-07-2013 at 08:24 PM.
ninelives1 is offline   Reply With Quote