View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #370
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by askak View Post
Guys, this is driving me crazy!
Well, after visiting another forum and reading that they installed the fonthack before the Jbpatch, I thought that maybe that was the problem, so I uninstalled Jbpatch and installed the Fonthack, and IT WORKED!
But I'm terribly stupid and I thought it wasn't working, (after searching in this thread better I think I was doing it wrong) anyway, I uninstalled to install the Libfreetype hack, MISTAKE! It started again with the 006 error. Then I tried to install the normal font hack, 006 error, Jbpatch... error. Again and again and again.
Well, I thought to uninstall the other hacks. No help, the problem is that I may not uninstall in the right orden, anyway I uninstalled and installed the Jailbreak withouth trouble, usbnet no problem but I got the error with the launcher and obviosly with Jbpatch.
Since I couldn't take it anymore I just factory reset. So I started to install the hacks the way I did it the first time. Jailbreak, usbnet...but when it comes the launcher I got the error: 006 AGAIN!
Obviosly Jbpatch doesn't work either. I'm desperate guys. Sorry to be a pain in the *** but I don't understand anything.
If I were you, I would just do a full debrick.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote