View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #369
askak
Enthusiast
askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle Touch
Guys, this is driving me crazy!

Well, after visiting another forum and reading that they installed the fonthack before the Jbpatch, I thought that maybe that was the problem, so I uninstalled Jbpatch and installed the Fonthack, and IT WORKED!

But I'm terribly stupid and I thought it wasn't working, (after searching in this thread better I think I was doing it wrong) anyway, I uninstalled to install the Libfreetype hack, MISTAKE! It started again with the 006 error. Then I tried to install the normal font hack, 006 error, Jbpatch... error. Again and again and again.

Well, I thought to uninstall the other hacks. No help, the problem is that I may not uninstall in the right orden, anyway I uninstalled and installed the Jailbreak withouth trouble, usbnet no problem but I got the error with the launcher and obviosly with Jbpatch.

Since I couldn't take it anymore I just factory reset. So I started to install the hacks the way I did it the first time. Jailbreak, usbnet...but when it comes the launcher I got the error: 006 AGAIN!

Obviosly Jbpatch doesn't work either. I'm desperate guys. Sorry to be a pain in the *** but I don't understand anything.
askak is offline   Reply With Quote