View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #117
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Possibly Diapdialer should have considered that, before jumping in with his me too post at 1.27 PM. Now DD should apologize for that, but frankly I am not holding my breath
Funny you would automatically assume my post was about you. I'm sorry you feel that I need to apologize for anything... but I always double-check before I hit the "post" button to avoid mistakes. Also to make sure that I've said exactly what I intended to say. Apologies are for when you accidentally bump into someone--otherwise... if you don't mean it, don't say it.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote