View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #112
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Sometimes I buy a magazine just to get the ads. I know my grandmother looked at the newspaper just to see the ads and I suspect my mother did. If the headline said, "Mayor murdered in love nest," they might have missed it heading to an ad for spring dresses.

Ads I hate are the ones designed to, supposedly, force you to look at them. First on my hate list are the plethora of cards that cascade to the floor when I open a magazine. So, I always open my magazine and riffle the pages in the newstand. Second, at the ads on cards stuck in the magazine where you need to tear them out before you can read the article. Aaargh!

The ads, as described, on the Kindles wouldn't bother me in the least.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote