View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #108
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Given the success of the KSO , you would be wrong about that. Remember, no one actually has to even look at the scree savers or go to the Special Offers home page. They want to, because they like the offers. And I'm sure that the advertisers don't get to put those ads on the screen savers and so home page for free.
The KSO is a one-time $25 discount, leveraged against hundreds of advertisements over the life of the product. Each advertiser's cost is pennies per Kindle, or potentially, as much as few dollars per month for being on the screensaver rotation. Are you seriously claiming that advertisers will pay $5 or more PER BOOK for ads that the customer can skip past with the click of a button?

Find me these advertisers; I need startup capital for a business project.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote