View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
The only thing I'll try to answer is the hibernation question.

I have had no issues (yet) with hibernation and I love what it does for battery life! I have not used the manual hibernation mode. I just close my PE, and when I open it again it says I'm in hibernation and to hit the menu button to come out of it. Very easy. My PE lasts all night unplugged with very little power loss, whereas with Dingo I would have very little power left in the morning!

WSOD I think happens to some unlucky people, no one knows why (except it occurs on other devices as well). Just keep your fingers crossed . . .
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote