Thread: Bookmarking
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:03 AM   #7
hyegeek
Groupie
hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hyegeek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ez Reader (hanlin v3)
Another problem with the new method that I forgot to mention is that after only 4 bookmarks, the bookmark page is so slow to come up that I thought my reader had locked up when I tried to bring it up.

This seems to be because it looks up the text by each saved page to display something useful. While that is nice, being able to quickly (and I want to emphasize quickly) go to a particular bookmark is much much nicer.
hyegeek is offline   Reply With Quote