View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #2
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
To be honest I'm not even sure what would be perfect anymore.

For a long time I desired a larger model, say a 9.7", though [being paranoid after my PRS500 broke] I wanted to wait for the more durable plastic substrate displays. Ideally this device would also have WiFi and very basic web browsing capabilities. And of course optimal battery life.

However now I'm torn between that and the idea of a tabletPC-style netbook equipped with a Pixel Qi screen and ideally a Wacom Digitizer. Plus a 5-6" ebook reader to compliment it.

It would seem that I'm proactively pulling a SweetPea.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote