View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #26
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
I have a lot of nostalgic appreciation for the KK. My first ereader was a Kindle 3 3G, which I thought for the last year had been lost on my honeymoon and that I just now refound! It is a terrific reader. I didn't realize how much I missed the physical page turn buttons.
I agree with HarryT that the system for typing numbers and symbols is rather difficult, but as far as the keyboard itself, I like it a lot. I find the D-pad to be surprisingly useful and easy as well.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote