View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:28 PM   #351
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I've just acquired my 100th book of the year, which puts me on schedule for just under 200 for the whole year. Oh dear.

56 of those 100 cost money. I've read 28, which is exactly half as many as I've bought. If I don't buy another book for the rest of the year, I might just break even with the commercial part of my TBR. That's not going to happen, so I guess I'm just counting the damage from now on.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote