View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #1272
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy View Post
I'm from Switzerland and I have bought a Surface RT 32GB when it came out last November from an auction site. Now someone brought me a Surface Pro 128GB from the US.

I do like both Tablets. I would wish that the battery life of the Pro is better and it is less heavy. But except that it is a great Tablet and the Modern UI comes into play beautifully.

I definitely think there is a market for such tablets, but I think people are used to iPads or subnotebooks and it will take a while until the market accept it.

Cheers,
Edy
How's the display quality?
And, most importantly: What about the noise of the fan?
Some reviews stated "annoying like a hover". Others stated "didn't hear it at all".
I can live with fan noise under heavy usage. I can hear the fan of my MacBook Air right now as well. But I don't want to have any kind of noise when surfing the web on the couch or doing similar low-level tasks.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote