View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #49
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Jeez, I didn't think anyone else would recognize that one! Good job!
I recognized it... though I've never known the tune. It was featured in one of the volumes of the Cherry Ames series I read, long and long ago (my mother's copies, at that).

We still have those p-books. It's an unfair comparison, because there are no digital media that have been around that long, but I do sometimes wonder how well my various ebooks will hold up over time.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote