View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #94
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post

And I do have a couple of comments from the debug log. Near the top is:

Code:
DEBUG:    0.0 [u'#genre,#allbooks,series,Im_Reading, Read, Closed, Shortlist', True, True, False, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, u'']
That is a list of the options you are using for the driver. There are two problems with it:

- '#genre,#allbooks,series,Im_Reading, Read, Closed, Shortlist' is the list of columns to use when creating shelves on the device. The names with the "#" in front of them are custom columns that you added. The names without the "#" are standard columns in calibre. None of "Im_Reading, Read, Closed, Shortlist" exist as columns in calibre. If you created custom columns with those names, add the "#" to the names. As they are, they don't do anything.

- The "True" and "False" are for the check boxes. The third "True" is for "Always upload covers". But, this only does something if "Upload covers for books" is also checked. I have meant to change this, but have not gotten around to it.

Also, when looking at the logs, I get a view on what people are reading. And sometimes a scare. While I was quickly scrolling through your log, "Bay City" flashed past. My brain added "Rollers". All that tartan, very scary
The list of columns I put in after reading this post/threadhttps://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ng#post2003733

I don't need ,Im_Reading, Read, Closed, Shortlist' and I had removed #allbooks before sending the books so not sure why it is there. maybe it is time to reboot.

I do know for sure that the read status was gone as I checked it on calibre as well as on reader. Glad it is back.

I was flipping between books to see if the covers stayed consistent. They didn't, but eventually they seem to appear. One thing I noticed is that the read status remained unread in the book list until the correct covers appeared although usually the %read on the sleep screen was correct and they always opened at the correct page.

BTW I forgot to say earlier that I have never had the multiple shelves problem. I rarely use the Kobo software.

Again thanks for the help and the info.

Helen

speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote