View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #35411
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
No, no... You mis-read. I wrote;
"Generally I'm not that superstitious," See the 'that'? That's important. And I was touching wood when I said it. With my fingers crossed. The same ones I used to brush the salt off my shoulder when I spilled some just before 'cuz I was clearing the negative energy off of my crystals in salt. Doesn't everybody do that? That's not being too superstitious, is it? It's just being careful, right? How come I no longer have a reflection in the mirror?

Stitchawl
The reflection is not as bad as if you accidentally dropped the mirror (!) then you'd be in big trouble!! Oh and please keep that unmbrella closed while indoors. Watch out for the ladder..its a bad idea to walk under it that way. Wait!?! Was that a black cat that just walked by??
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote