View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #229
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zola View Post
I've a kindle 3 and Mac on OSX. I've changed the pdf document to k2opt.pdf , but after putting it on my kindle it says 'This pdf cannot be opened due to embedded features not yet supported by Kindle'.

Do you know how to fix that?
Hard to say what it might be. If you could attach the source PDF file to a post or send it to me in a private message, that would be most helpful. Did you convert using native PDF output, or using the default settings (or what settings did you use)? Are you able to view the source PDF document on your kindle? How did you transfer the PDF file to your kindle?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote