View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #36
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stop__dreaming View Post
Animal Farm by George Orwell is my most re-read book.

I probably would re-read the Harry Potter books and I also run through A Christmas Carol every year, too.
This is so funny. I've never thought of myself as one who does much re-reading, but people in this thread keep throwing out names of books that make me feel the necessity of re-evaluating how I see myself. Yes, I've also Animal Farm more than once, and for the Book Club last year I re-read Dicken's A Christmas Carol; something I hadn't done in a very, very long time.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote