View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy View Post
Many thanks all for your feedback:
Let me summarize:
- Reader Library and Adobe Digital Editions: The T1 does not get recognized
- Reader Store directly on T1: We still don't have one in the UK

I guess this leaves calling Sony. I will try to do this tomorrow then.
Again, thanks all for your help all the time I've been around this forum!
I have seen UK users post that they set their location as US to be able to authorize wirelessly. It might work for deauthorize as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Hi Bookworm Girl!! I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. That's a really odd thing for them not to have no? Any ideas why you can deauthorize on a PC but not on a Mac? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
I think it is just a bug with the new software. You can deauthorize the older models with Reader Library for Mac software.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote