View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
I have movies on my Kingston 8GB card, and my movies play flawlessly on my Vox with Gallery. I am not touching a thing!!!
-------------------------------

"Hmmm....well, I'll have to try another movie vid, and see if that makes a difference like you and others are stating. I thought that my class 4 wasn't up to speed. You have got to love this forum. I sure do!

Thanks to you and all others that posted their replies. They all help to come to a solution. Thanks again, all!
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote