View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #31
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Always a possibility. I hope it is just a funky file, but it displays fine on my Sony 650.
One thing you can try is a factory reset; a pain, I know, but it has been known to fix obscure problems that are supposed to be fixed within the firmware. I had an issue with my wifi while testing the new firmware last week (and actually, the issue had been there prior to the new firmware too). Doing a reset fixed that.

Otherwise, you can try to just delete the book, restart the device, and re-add it again. Taming had an issue with searching a couple of books and refreshing the book list fixed that problem.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote