Thread: UK libraries
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #41
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Rose View Post
I live outside Manchester but have just completed their online form. I now have to go into Manchester just to finish the form and to be able to see their library. I am not sure whether its worth the hassle or not, but I will do it and see.

I asked Trafford whether they were going to e-book route and they guffawed and said they had no money and were cutting opening hours on their libraries to save money.
I simply went into a branch, showed them proof of address and picked up the card. I also picked up my fathers (he lives in Cardiff), a few days later, by showing one of his utility bills that he'd posted up to me.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote