View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsrefund View Post
Of course, by "removing" DRM, you'd be committing an illegal act and exposing yourself to legal action from Big Content.

If you were smart enough to avoid the whole DRM dance entirely
Sadly, I'm lacking in smarts. Not only do I habitually use Windows, buy countless books with DRM and strip it, but I've regularly broken the law too. You might be appalled at how many times I've format-shifted a TV show onto a video-cassette tape, and how I still jaywalk if I think the coast is clear.

That said Omaha, you'll have to strip the DRM, but if you do, Briss, which crops the margins of a PDF, has worked well for the few times I've used it.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote