View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Aside from the quickly switching between files, the Edge can do most of this right now. Let me show you how the Edge handles notes:
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...-handle-notes/

It comes with Docs2Go, which is a decent lite office suite. (The Edge works better with a physical keyboard, though.)

As for your request for metadata for MLA references, I'm not sure the Edge can do it yet. It's a great idea though.

I'm also not sure if it can copy text from a PDF to Docs2Go.
Scribble notes are ok for my purposes... but it would be better if they can be sent to Evernote and parsed there. But what I really need is the ability to tag highlights or notes and then pull up all the entries that match a particular tag, with the document and page they came from. Auto-generating the APA format reference citation would be gravy at that point.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote