View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In many countries (eg the UK) it's even illegal to scan a book or rip a CD that you've bought.
I assume this is the case in the U.S. as well. I've tended not to worry since no one but me will ever see the digital copies that I create from my own pbooks. I can't see how anyone is harmed by it. I have a few books that I've read several times (e.g., James Herriot, Jacob Bronowski, Gandhi) and I'm dying to digitize those at least. I've already had to buy two copies of some of them because they're so ragged. I suppose the harm is that I won't be buying a third copy of those!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote