View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #156
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I'm right handed, but have always been able to play many games equally well with either hand, Tennis, Racquetball, Ping Pong and Bowling to name a few.

Two of my children are left handed or so they claim. I say they are right-handed.

They argue that since they write with their left hand that they win this argument and they are in fact left handed. I told them only one thing determines whether you are left-handed or right-handed and it is not writing. They looked at me puzzled and asked me what I'm talking about. I asked them the definitive question. Which hand do you use to clean your backside? I won the argument.

Does your answer to the poll change if my question is the determining factor?
By that definition virtually EVERYONE in Arab dominant countries would be southpaws.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote