View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #498
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh View Post
Heather - mine said the same on the prepaid label 'defective/does not work properly'. Guess what? replacement has shipped and its a ...... batch 502!!!! even older than the last replacement. I knew that guy was being honest re a brand new one

Oh well, lets cross fingers and see. My thinking that a newer batch (603, 604) should have problems ironed out and manufacturing processes improved ever so slightly, like how my 604 with the gap at the top had less noticeable shadows at the bottom.

Anyway, lets see - cross your fingers!! (not getting my hopes).
I had both a 502 and a 602 and the 502 was better all around, a lot better actually. I think it's just luck of the draw really. So good luck!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote