View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #497
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Heather - mine said the same on the prepaid label 'defective/does not work properly'. Guess what? replacement has shipped and its a ...... batch 502!!!! even older than the last replacement. I knew that guy was being honest re a brand new one

Oh well, lets cross fingers and see. My thinking that a newer batch (603, 604) should have problems ironed out and manufacturing processes improved ever so slightly, like how my 604 with the gap at the top had less noticeable shadows at the bottom.

Anyway, lets see - cross your fingers!! (not getting my hopes).
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote