Thread: NAEB IS DONE!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #1
imperceptible
Banned
imperceptible is on a distinguished road

Device: I want to get a reader to read to my off spring.
Angry NAEB IS DONE!

It seems that this line has attracted your attention like a padawan in training read on young gun read on! Stop reading this read the bottom paragraph and be amazed by my writing skills and story.

Dear Consumers,

Recently I was skipping across New York when A NAEB EMPLOYEE stopped. He offered me a Cybook and even some lean cuisine I rejected for the price was to high ($3.00 who pays that much for lean cuisine 2.50 at Fortinos) This NAEB employee explained to me that the Cybook werent here yet and how they would arrive in 2011. Thats what he meant by shortly.Realizing this I started to walk away. Then all of a sudden (POUNCE) THE NAEB employee fell. Quickly I skipped over to find out he was dead by a tennis ball to the elbow. So I ran home. Once I got home I took a break and watched the smoke come out of buildings knowing that one they would stop and keep on smoking.(Confused? Dont be) Fact: Buildings blow smoke so they can breathe like all living things. Anyways I went on to find out that another NAEB employee was sitting between shower sheets cleverly disguised as a shower cleaner. Quickly I asked him "Do you quarrle sir!" he replied "No sir I don not quarrle sir do you bit your tongue at me sir!" I replied "No sir I do not bite my tongue at you sir!". Soon enough I infected him with PAPRIKA to the ears and quickly called a enchanter. To call the spirits so I could say I saw a ghost. After that I spotted another NAEB this time he was bigger. He proved to be a faliure like all the other employees( I mean all) and I fought him. He didnt las long punching my six pack and shooting my rock hard gluats thanks to bowflex I easily took him out by running in circles and making him think I was a starfish then pushing him over the sidewalk. Now I come to you bloggers to help me stop NAEB. N-NOT A- ALWAYS E- EATING B- BAGELS

Last edited by imperceptible; 02-03-2008 at 12:18 AM.