View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike36 View Post
You'll have to excuse these kids who stay in their bedrooms 24-7 and remain on their PC 23-7 and on these sites 22-7. They have no life whatsoever and that is easily proven by the number of post they've made. Each one that adds to the contribution of this spam subject, check out how many post they have and when you see they're in the hundreds and thousands, hey? I rest my case. They're kids who LIVE HERE and have nothing better to do than to cause trouble. They use this service as if it's a CHAT line between them or an email program. These are the ones who needed to be booted. Not someone posting for a first time only trying to help others. Or what? They too, didn't have their first post????? Omgggg what kind of crap is this, that everyone jumps for the spam EXCUSE, it you try and pass on a good thing in your first post! That's crap. Kids? Grow up!!
Pretty persistent spammer, you have to give him that. Shame about the anger issues though - I guess spamming for stylus companies wasn't his first choice of career and it's made him bitter.

Anyway, a good feature of this site is the Ignore button. Which I just pressed for our spammer friend Mike - not that he'll post outside of this thread anyway.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote