View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #30
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
The .oeb that gets created allows the .epub to include the extracted images and hence produces a usable .epub. TO DO: Need to see if I can Extract OEBFF from within OnBuildStart.
I haven't been able to successfully use ExplodeOEBFF to extract the source files using that IBuilder method from within the .js script. The only option appears to create the .epub and use it as your source files. Must be a bug with eBook Publisher or differing syntax than the documentation in SBPubX.doc.

Quote:
I can't say the same for the .oeb that gets created though. eBook Publisher can't even open the .oeb file it creates, so there is no easy way to extract the .oeb to get at the source files!
I got eBook Publisher to FINALLY unpack its own created .oeb files (which are just text within) by editing one line therein! By changing the occurance of:
Code:
Content-Type: application/xhtml+xml
to:
Code:
Content-Type: text/x-oeb1-document
on the header of the .tmp (html) file, eBook Publisher can now open and unpack that .oeb. However, it renames the images and requires manual intervention. Another buggy aspect of this new .epub/.oeb support within eBook Publisher!

Next, I'm going to see what OnSourceStart and OnSourceDone can yield by way of access to the source files for the intent and purpose of changing it before the .imp gets created.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote