View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #431
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by laime View Post
I tried mmcblk0p2 5.1.0, it doesn't work for me, I have kindle touch 3G, after flashing tree with a boy appears and diags menu doesn't load. I also tried flashing kernel.
The "tree with boy" is main mode. Try booting to diags with MfgTool and tell us whether that worked. If it did, then try setting bootmode to diags with fastboot. Report your results. And be sure your battery is fully charged.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote