View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #45
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Geez that Jellby is a cold one. I thought Dribs was cold, but Jellby takes the freezer. I'm still hoping Pooh is hiding somewhere and not eaten!
There certainly are something special about lawyers. I'm certain that some of the first things they learn in the first term at lawyer-school is to close their eyes to everything. Do you know why lawyers are never attacked by sharks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
poohbear_nc's apparent demise seems a bit suspicious to me. One minute he's warming himself by the fire then Pilotbob has his fall from the roof and suddenly there's a properly plucked and roasted chicken dinner in the microwave.
That's what we call fast food
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote