View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflatto View Post
Thanks for the approach of using a "processed tag". I am using the approach of using tags for my processed books but running into an issue. If I try to use the search feature of Calibre to find similar titles to merge them, then I "lose" the "processed" tag I set and now the processed books show up in the list.
Just add this to the end of your similar search:
Code:
not tag:processed
For example, if you are looking for books on vampires that might also be spelled vampyre use a search of

Code:
vamp not tag:processed
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote